Mr. Vacharin DuangdaraChairman of the Audit Committee / Independent Director
Ms. Werawan BoonkwanAudit Committee / Independent Director
POWERS, DUTIES, AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF AUDIT COMMITTEE
Audit Committee has duties and responsibilities regarding to rules and regulation of The Securities and Exchange Commission and The Stock Exchange of Thailand, and shall directly report to the Board of Directors. Audit Committee’s powers, duties, and responsibilities are
To review for the accuracy and adequate disclosure of the Company’s financial statement.
To ensure that the Company maintains an appropriate and efficient of internal audit and internal control system, review the independency of internal audit department, and responsible for appointing, transferring, and terminating of internal audit manager.
To ensure that the Company complies with the Securities and Exchange Act, regulations of the Stock Exchange of Thailand, or other relevant laws related to the Company.
To select and propose for the appointment of the auditor and considering auditor’s remuneration, and attend the meeting with external auditor without any of the management at least once a year.
To approve that the related transactions or transactions which could create a conflict of interest regarding to regulations of the Stock Exchange of Thailand are reasonable and for the Company’s best interest.
To prepare and disclose Audit Committee’s activities Report in the Company annual report as of the following;
- To opine of the accuracy and adequate disclosure of the Company’s financial statement.
- To opine of the adequate of the Company’s internal control system.
- To opine that the Company complies with the Securities and Exchange Act, regulations of the Stock Exchange of Thailand, or other relevant laws related to the Company.
- To opine of the appropriateness of the external auditor.
- To opine on the transactions that could create a conflict of interest.
- The number of the audit committee’s meeting and the attendant of each audit committee.
- Opinion or notice of the audit committee
- Other issues that shareholders or investors should be disclosed under the duties and responsibilities received from the Board of Directors.
To perform any other tasks delegated by the Board of Directors and approved by the Audit Committee.